Young Adults Ministry
Young Adults is a connecting point for post-college singles looking for an opportunity to connect with others who want to grow in their relationship with Christ. Here's the facts...
When do you meet? 7:00 pm every Tuesday.
Where? In the Gathering Space. (Enter through the east doors by the office.)
Who's it for?
- You're at or near the end of college.
- You're out of college pursuing a career.
- You're not married.
- You're young married but no-kids.
- You want to grow as a disciple of Jesus Christ and connect with others who want the same.
What do we do? Eat & talk for awhile, have a study/discussion around the bible or topic designed to help you grow in your relationship to Christ, eat & talk some more. We wrap up by 9:15 so you have the rest of the night free.
- helping post-college singles and pre-kid couples to grow as disciples of Christ.
- growing together as a Christ-centered community.
- discover opportunities to serve their local church body through worship and service.
What are we studying? We are currently in a study series, TH1NK LifeChange Romans: A Double-Edged Bible Study. Order your copy here. Want to prepare for the evening in advance, read the book of Romans.
How can I find out more? Email Amy.
Young Adults is open to anyone regardless of church affiliation.
Christmas Party is Friday, December 6th at 7:00pm in the Gathering Space. Bring an appetizer or dessert to share. RSVP to Ta"Erra.