The Parentlink Newsletter
Because conversations about money can be tricky, parents often avoid them. But it's vital to communicate with kids about being fiscally responsible and honoring God with our time, talents, and treasures. This issue explores ways to manage what God has given us-and ways to develop kids as lifelong stewards.
In the October issue, you'll find:
• What you proclaim through your tithes and gifts.
• Practical money-management strategies involving allowances and credit cards.
• A "backwards" look at money and giving.
• Spotlight features on pop singer Taylor Swift and rock band Anberlin.
• Summaries of the new movies Frankenweenie and Silent Hill: Revelation, as well as the new video games Resident Evil 6 and
Assassin's Creed III.
Jonny & Jon