In-Reach Food Ministry (IFM)
The Inreach Food Ministry is designed to help individuals and families who call Riverwood their home and are facing a financial hardship.
This is how the ministry works:
- On the third Sunday of every month, individual tags listing items needed will be available in the foyer at the Inreach Food Minsitry table.
- Each tag will contain an item/items not totaling more than $5.00.
- Take as many tags as you would like then purchase the items.
- Return the item/items you purchased by: beginning the next day, you may bring them to the office, or wait until the next Sunday (the fourth Sunday*) and return them to the Inreach Food Ministry table in the foyer.
- You can also help pack the bags on the 4th Monday of the month at 10:00am in room 118.
To request assistance:
- You must be a member or attending Worship on a regular basis.
- You agree to return your request form filled out and on time.
- You agree to pick up your groceries on the fourth Monday of every month, or arrange with the Care Department for an alternate date.
If interested in receiving, please contact the Care Department and speak with Shannon Heiss, ext. 105.